Founded in 1981 at Bingley West Yorkshire, Derek Lambert Polythene Ltd. has been a manufacturer and converter of polythene film for over 35 years. Our film, bags, sheets and covers, on rolls or in boxes, are supplied across the UK and to Scandinavia. They are used in most industries to package products supplied globally.
We extrude a broad range of films, combining differing polymers, colours and additives to match an extensive range of applications and customer requirements, developing more as new raw materials become available.
BRC approval means that you can be assured of the highest quality manufacture, right up to food grade level and by producing in a continuous 24 hour, 7-day a week cycle, we have the capacity and flexibility to react quickly to your requirements.
Our extensive scope of machinery means that we can provide a wide range of sizes, gauges, strengths, shrinkage, prints and other features all in-house and with short lead-times.”
Benefits at a glance
- Flexible, Fast Turnaround
- Quality & Consistency – “BRC Certified”
- Extensive range of Sizes, Gauges, Strengths
- Perforation, Printing and Other Treatments
- Continuous 24hr x 7 Day Week Production
- 6 Large Format Extruders
- Roll & Boxed Products
- Palletised, Packaged Loads
- Tailored Products – In House
- Sustainable Business with Lower
- Own Transport for Faster Delivery Service
- Delivery to all areas of the UK & Europe